Effective: 20 October 2022
When we refer to “Swift Originalz”, we mean the Swift Originalz entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information.
Information We Collect And Receive
Swift Originalz may collect and receive client data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Client Data. Clients (individuals/organizations) that routinely submit data to Swift Originalz when using the Services.
- Other Information. Swift Originalz also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Account information. To create or update a Swift Originalz account, you or your organization supply Swift Originalz with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. In addition, clients provide Scorpion (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
- Usage information.
- Services metadata. When an authorized user interacts with the services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way authorized users work.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when our Websites or Services are accessed or used and are recorded in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. Swift Originalz collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location Information. We may collect and store your location information, including GPS coordinates, if you enable your mobile device to send it to us. Collection of this information may improve the provision of the Service.
- Third-Party services. Swift Originalz may develop and offer Swift Originalz applications that connect the Services with a Third-Party Service. Once enabled, the provider of a Third-Party Service may share certain information with Swift Originalz. Authorized users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third-Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to Swift Originalz.
- Contact information. In accordance with the consent process provided by your device or other third-party API, any contact information that an Authorized User chooses to import (such as an address book from a device or API) is collected when using the Services.
- Third-Party data. Swift Originalz may receive data about organizations, industries, lists of companies that are customers, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information we collect and might include aggregate-level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Additional information provided to Swift Originalz. We also receive other information when submitted to our websites or in other ways, such as if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, enroll in a certification program or other educational program hosted by Swift Originalz or a vendor, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Swift Originalz.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any client data or other information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some information, such as software setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the services.
How We Use Information
Client data will be used by Swift Originalz in accordance with client’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Agreement and client’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Swift Originalz is a processor of client’s Data and the client is the controller.
Swift Originalz uses other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, Swift Originalz uses other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of other Information to support delivery of the Services under an agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities, or at an authorized user’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features. Swift Originalz tries to make the services as useful as possible for specific authorized Users.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about Swift Originalz. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them. If you have additional questions about a message you have received from Swift Originalz please get in touch through the contact mechanisms described below.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. Swift Originalz may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
Swift Originalz will retain client data in accordance with a client’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Agreement and client’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law.
How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how Swift Originalz may share and disclose Information, as described in the section entitled ‘Information We Collect and Receive’ above. Scorpion does not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- The Client’s Instructions. Swift Originalz may share and disclose Information in accordance with a client’s instructions and with appropriate consent, including any applicable terms in the client agreement and the client’s use of services functionality and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Client Access. Owners, administrators, authorized users, and other client representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify, or restrict access to Information.
- Third-Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third-party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services, or we may share business information to develop strategic partnerships with Third-Party Service providers to support our common customers.
- Corporate Affiliates. Swift Originalz may share Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to Swift Originalz’s Business. If Swift Originalz engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Swift Originalz’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de identified Information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de identified Information with prospects or partners for business or research
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Swift Originalz, its users, or third parties, including enforcing its contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing illegal activity, fraud, or security issues, including to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- With Consent. Swift Originalz may share Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Swift Originalz takes security of data very seriously. Swift Originalz works hard to protect Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, Swift Originalz cannot guarantee that Information during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When you click a link to a third-party site, you will be leaving our site and we don’t control or endorse what is on third-party sites.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Swift Originalz does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested.
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us.
- Providing you the Swift Originalz websites that you use for your businesses.
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of a Swift Originalz website
- Measuring your use of Swift Originalz websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests, and conduct market research
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites, as well as in some of our emails and ads. Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify Swift Originalz (or the companies that help us run our business) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.
Contacting Swift Originalz
To submit a request per the rights outlined use the webform (click here to go to the webform).